Monday 23 April 2018

Open Source Assignment 2 - Cont

Hello Everybody,

This week I talk about the changes I made on the project I talked about in my last post.

So to be able to understand and write the documentation for the fix I had to first take a look at the issues that it fixed. Specifically I looked at this issue and learned that since the node module doesn't link the css directly to the minimap it does not show the toggle button on the map even though it was coded to show.

The file I will be changing would be the Readme.md file. Within this file I added a new section describing the necessary code that needs to be added to the original code file that the minimap would be added. This code below:
require('../../node_modules/leaflet-minimap/dist/Control.MiniMap.min.css');

This is my contribution, for the assignment,

Thank you,

Kevin 


No comments:

Post a Comment